NACC, located on the Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg, is responsible for executing all of the acquisition workforce development programs for the Navy's Director of Acquisition Career Management (DACM).
What does DACM stand for?
DACM stands for Director of Acquisition Career Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DACM
We have 14 other meanings of DACM in our Acronym Attic
- Diamines and Chemicals Limited (India)
- Digital Asia Concepts Limited (Thailand)
- Discretionary Access Control List (Microsoft Windows)
- Dominating Atrial Cycle Length
- Diplomate of the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Distributedly Administered Categorical List of Documents
- Daring Athlétic Club Molenbeek (Belgian athletic club)
- Data Adapter Control Mode
- De l'Autre Côté du Miroir (French: The Looking Glass; est. 1999)
- Defense Acquisition Career Manager
- Discretionary Access Control Mechanism
- Dissimilar Aerial Combat Maneuvers
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (various schools)
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (degree)
- Development of Adolescents’ Competence on Mathematical Argumentation
- Dual Aperture-Coupled Microstrip Antenna
- Direction de l'Aviation Civile Nord (French: Directorate of Civil Aviation North)
- Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur (Nagpur, India)
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the ceremony, Yakovac presented Dellarocco with a symbolic Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) flag to recognize his outstanding accomplishments and service as the ASC director and the Army's deputy director of Acquisition Career Management.
As director of acquisition career management (DACM), Chris Stelloh-Garner is responsible to the assistant secretary of the Navy (research, development and acquisition) for the development, implementation and oversight of the Department of the Navy Acquisition Workforce Program (AWP) and for administering centralized funding for training and education required by acquisition workforce members.