If parents complained, the director general's office would write saying the nation wouldn't understand such an accusation against a much-loved figure.
What does DGO stand for?
DGO stands for Director General's Office (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGO
We have 29 other meanings of DGO in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Doppler Embedded GPS Navigation System Upgrade
- Dangerous Goods Office (UK)
- Daniel Giroud Organisation (sports teaching; France)
- Degaussing Officer (US Navy)
- Département de Géologie et d'Océanographie (French: Department of Geology and Oceanography; University of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Osteuropakunde (German Society for East European Studies)
- Digital Government Research
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Direction et Gestion des Organisations (French: Management and Organization Management)
- Distribution Grand Ouest (French: West Grand Distribution)
- Document Général d'Orientation (French: General Guidance Document)
- Dual Gain Output (photography)
- Dual Gate Oxide
- Durango (Estado/Ciudad De México)
- Durango, Durango, Mexico - Gen Guadalupe Victoria (Airport Code)
- Dissolved Gas-in-Oil Analysis
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Beratung (German: German Society for Online Consulting)
- Directoraat-Generaal Openbaar Bestuur
- Directorate General of Customs (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, June 27 (ONA) --- Abdulaziz bin Mohammed al Rowas, Advisor to His Majesty the Sultan for Cultural Affairs received in his office here today Amjad Abdulghaffar, Director and Adviser of the Deputy Director General's Office of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and Wend Wendland, Director of the WIPO Traditional Knowledge Division within the delegation currently visiting the Sultanate.
In the case of Murtaza Solangi, the director general of Radio Pakistan, the contract terminated on 15th of June 2010, he continued as director general's office without any legal authority.
The arrested man had earlier been sentenced in absentia in another narcotics case," a spokesman for the crime detection and forensic science director general's office told the GDN yesterday.
He said: "I only found out at 3pm and I was summoned to the Director General's office.
Abdulla Hussain Al Sahlawi, CEO of ECSSR, briefed the audience on the achievements and future plans of the Center, in the presence of Ahmed Saif Al Baloushi, Assistor Director for Administration, Mohammed Al Ali, head of communication committee, Tareq Za'al head of finance & administration and Mohammed Sulaiman, general manager of the Director General's Office, ECSSR.
The calendar has been organised by Sue Herdman, editor of the National Trust Magazine, and Tessa Johnstone, of the trust's director general's office.