The EU Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products, which comes into force fully next year, threatens to damage the herbal medicine industry in Wales.
What does DTHMP stand for?
DTHMP stands for Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DTHMP in our Acronym Attic
- Direct-To-Home Very Small Aperture Terminal
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Skin Test Anergy
- Disaster-Tolerant High-Availability (server)
- Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
- Deutsche Theatertechnische Gesellschaft (German: German Theatre Technical Society)
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Detroit Table Hockey League (Detroit, MI)
- Dynamic Trojan Horse Network (Internet worm)
- David Thompson Health Region (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reaction
- Down The Hill Radio
- Dusty Trails Horse Rescue, Inc. (Alabama)
- Deep Trance Hypnotic Subject
- Denmark Township Historical Society (Hastings, MN)
- Do the Harlem Shake (dance)
- Dwight Township High School (Dwight, IL)
- Data from Testing of Human Subjects Subcommittee (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At an earlier stage (1), we reported on the development of a new European Directive on traditional herbal medicinal products.