Maxygen currently owns 35 United States patents and 69 patents worldwide relating to its MolecularBreeding directed molecular evolution technologies, and has over 450 patent applications filed worldwide.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Directed Molecular Evolution (method)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Music Entertainment (software)
- Dimier Marc Électricité (French electrical company)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Direct Machine Environment
- Direct Manufacturing Expense
- Direct Marketing Expense
- Direct Measurement Explorer
- Direction-Biased Motion Estimation
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Distributed Management Environment
- Distribution de Matériel Électrique (French: Electrical Equipment Distribution; Luxembourg)
- Distribution de Matériel Européen (French: European Equipment Distribution)
- Disturbance Monitoring Equipment (electrical grid operations)
- Division of Medical Education (various schools)
- Dmapedit (gaming map editor)
- Doby's Mill Elementary School (Lugoff, SC; also seen as DMES)
- Doctorate of Music Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Already, researchers at about a dozen companies are exploring evolution in a test tube, also known as directed molecular evolution.