Drug companies need more federal oversight when it comes to direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs, according to a recent U.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Direct-To-Consumer (marketing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Diphtérie, Tétanos, Coqueluche (French: diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough; vaccine)
- Direct Taxes Code (India)
- Direct Telecommands
- Direct Thermocouple Control
- Direct to Camera
- Direct to Card (printer)
- Direct to Consignee (air freight industry)
- Direct to Customer
- Direct Torque Control
- Direct Traffic Control
- Discipleship Training Center
- Display Telecommunications Corporation
- Dispositf a Tranfert de Charges (French: Device Charge Transfer)
- Distal Tip Cell
- Distributed Termination Condition
- Distributed Traffic Control
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator (Microsoft)
- Distributed Turbo Coding
- District Testing Coordinator (various locations)
- Diverse Technologies Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a good source for informing and educating patients about prescription drugs, but direct-to-consumer advertising also has its disadvantages, the Food and Drug Administration concluded from the results of three surveys.