This upward trend has also been influenced by the new emerging printing technologies like Direct to Garment printing (DTG), automated screen printing techniques and much more.
What does D2G stand for?
D2G stands for Direct to Garment (garment printing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2G
We have 1 other meaning of D2G in our Acronym Attic
- Disk to Disk to Tape (backup strategy where data is backed up to disk then to tape for faster recovery)
- Dedicated to Drug Development Ltd.
- Data 2 E-Content (Xenos Group)
- Down 2 Earth
- Di 2 Ethyl Hexyl Phosphoric Acid (effective metal extractant)
- Diablo 2 Expansion Pack
- Drive 2 Fitness (youth fitness program)
- Dedicated 2 God
- Destroyer Second Generation General Electric
- Distance to Goal (learning)
- Division 2 Girls (athletic division)
- Droid 2 Global (Motorola)
- Distributed Diagnosis and Home Healthcare (conference)
- Doc-to-Help Markup Language
- Diablo 2 Java Script Parser (gaming)
- Data to Knowledge (data mining application)
- Defender 2000 (Atari Jaguar game)
- Developer 2000 (Oracle)
- Dragonz 2000 (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With EFI's support and strategic investment, we'll be able to extend our lead as the only digital industrial solution within the direct to garment market.
Impres Ink is a direct to garment CMYK inkjet ink which is used to print on white or light-colored garments.