10 DLA Troop Support uses a combination of long-term contracts with integrated suppliers and prime vendors, often with direct vendor delivery as the means to bring supplies into the military logistics system.
What does DVD stand for?
DVD stands for Direct Vendor Delivery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DVD
We have 241 other meanings of DVD in our Acronym Attic
- Definitie Van Dopeheid (Dutch: Definition of Permissible Dope)
- Depp Vom Dienst (German: Idiot of Service)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Datenschutz
- Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia
- Dick Van Dyke (actor)
- Digital Versatile Disc (formerly Digital Video Disc)
- Digital Video Disc (now Digital Versatile Disc)
- Digital Video Drive
- Digital Virtual Disk
- Diploma in Venerology & Dermatology (India)
- Dissociated Vertical Deviation (ophthalmology)
- Divers Droite (France, politics)
- Divide (street type)
- Double-Vessel Disease
- Driver and Vehicle Data Online Access
- Drivers Vigilance Device (UK)
- Dynamic Voltage Drop (electronics)
- DVD Copy Control Association
- Digital Video Disc Screener
- Digital Versatile Disc Plus Recordable
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSA plans to begin offering 550 products such as pens, copier paper and tape through a new Direct Vendor Delivery Program.
Approximately 10 percent of all DoD cargo movement is managed directly by commercial suppliers or vendors through a process known as direct vendor delivery.
Integrated distribution (the responsibility of the DLA J-3), which focuses on supply and transportation, direct vendor delivery, and the Defense Transportation Coordination Initiative.