The HPPO process now enables the eco-friendly oxidation agent to also be used in the chemical direct synthesis of propylene oxide.
What does D-S stand for?
D-S stands for Direct Synthesis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 140 other meanings of D-S in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Packet Fair Queueing
- Differential Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Developmental Surveillance and Screening Policy Implementation Project
- Distributed Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Dynamic Readiness Assessment Model (Naval vessel readiness evaluation program)
- Densified Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Designated Real Estate Owned Specialist (US real estate industry)
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (UK)
- Dynamic Reservation Multiple Access (usually seen as DRMA)
- Duplicate Selective Acknowledgment
- Display System using High-Aspect-Ratio Projection (Microsoft)
- Degeneracy-Dependent Self-Interaction Correction
- Defense Strategic Integrated Decision Environment (US DoD)
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (cameras)
- Distributed Superconductor Magnetic Energy Storage
- Distortion with Signal-To-Noise Ratio (curve)
- D-Shaped Optical Fiber Transmission
- Process Specification
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, X-ray diffraction patterns ascertained direct synthesis of crystallite zinc nanoparticles," he added.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Wideband radar and wideband satellite communications signals use carrier frequencies that are beyond the direct synthesis and direct analysis capabilities of wideband RF instruments.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The researchers at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran, introduced a new method for direct synthesis of nanocomposites from metallic oxides.
In this research, we used polymethyl methacrylate for nanolithography process for the purpose of direct synthesis of nanostructures," Sediqeh S.