[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] An important conclusion that can be drawn from the data shown in Figure 1 is that the maximum bandwidth of direct modulation links is roughly 20 Ghz (Cox, 1997).
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Direct Modulation (Pirelli)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DM
We have 96 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Dios Mio (Spanish: Oh My God)
- Diosdado Macapagal (former Philippine president)
- Diphenylaminechloroarsine (adamsite, a chemical nerve agent)
- Dire Maul (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Direct Mail
- Direct Manager
- Direct Marketing
- Direct Material (manufacturing)
- Direct Materials (accounting)
- Direct Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IP also provides carrier and image suppression when used with direct modulation schemes.