This month we'll complete the last three append queries to finish accumulating the data in the Direct Materials Budget table.
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Direct Material (manufacturing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DM
We have 95 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Dignum Memoria (Latin: Worth remembering)
- Dikembe Mutombo (NBA player)
- Dimethindene Maleate
- Dios Mio (Spanish: Oh My God)
- Diosdado Macapagal (former Philippine president)
- Diphenylaminechloroarsine (adamsite, a chemical nerve agent)
- Dire Maul (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Direct Mail
- Direct Manager
- Direct Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key information and calculations for this and the other five examples are as follows: * Direct material, external: the cost of direct material purchased from third parties.
This month we will begin the process of creating the Direct Materials Budget table.
Before ABC, the materials handling costs and other materials management costs were often allocated to products based on a percentage of the direct material costs associated with each product.