[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Another approach is so-called direct long-fiber thermoplastic (D-LFT) technology that involves compounding long glass with resin in-line with injection-compression molding.
What does D-LFT stand for?
D-LFT stands for Direct Long-Fiber Thermoplastic (plastics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D-LFT in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (imaging technology)
- Departement Informationstechnologie und Elektrotechink (German)
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Distributed Internet Traffic Generator (Italy)
- Bosch D Jetronic Fuel Injection
- Druck Jetronic (German: Pressure Jetronic)
- Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System
- Damped Log Belief Propagation
- Depot Level
- Discrepancy Log
- Distributed Label Switched Path
- Diazepam and Methohexital (drug combination)
- Directional Medium Access Control
- Dual-Level Media Access Control
- Development Marketplace for African Diaspora in Europe (World Bank)
- Director of Marketing and Communications (various companies)
- Duplication of the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Discrete Maximum Deflection Ratio Detection
- Dysphoric Milk Ejection Reflex
Samples in periodicals archive:
com * For the fast-growing direct long-fiber thermoplastic compounding and molding (D-LFT) market, JM introduced StarRov LFTplus 474.
Also interesting is the first appearance among these awards of long-glass parts made by a direct long-fiber thermoplastic (D-LFT) process.
Here's your chance to hear firsthand about those Direct Long-Fiber Thermoplastic (D-LFT) technologies that are the buzz of the auto industry in Europe and the U.