Edit Table, Enter Base Data In order to facilitate the Production Budget and Direct Labor, we need to add some additional fields to the Product table: Budget Ending Inventory, Beginning Inventory, and Direct Labor Hours.
What does DLH stand for?
DLH stands for Direct Labor Hours
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLH
We have 33 other meanings of DLH in our Acronym Attic
- Decentralised Local Governance Support Programme (Nepal)
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Dussault Larochelle Gervais Thivierge (French; Canadian law firm)
- District Local Government Tender Board (Uganda)
- Data Link Gateway
- Deck Landing Gross Weight (US Navy aviation)
- Dayton Lady HoopStars (Ohio)
- Deutsch Langhaar (German Longhair - cat breed)
- Deutsche Lufthansa (German passenger and cargo airlines.)
- Direct Labor Hires
- Disneyland Hotel (Anaheim, CA)
- Domestic Long Hair (cat)
- Double Level Hook
- Duluth, MN, USA - Duluth International Airport (Airport Code)
- DMC1/LIM15 Homologue 1 (gene)
- Di-Electric-Loaded Horn Antenna
- Denbighshire Local Health Board
- Dromore Ladies Hockey Club (UK)
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company (Ireland)
- Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (survey; universities in UK and European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So it's a situation where many times, since we have new equipment and the latest CAD systems, we will be able to produce a set of tooling in maybe half the amount of direct labor hours as a smaller shop without CAD.
Direct costs are associated with products, materials and labor attributed directly to the product and other resources are arbitrarily allocated to the product, typically through direct labor hours, labor dollars or machine hours.
By developing a system to allocate these costs to jobs based on direct labor hours or some other appropriate allocation method, you'll have a better understanding of what jobs cost in "real time.
For instance, in 2004 the depot was given the task of completing 4 million direct labor hours of mission-essential work.
Harvey goes on that we have surge capacity even working the 19 million direct labor hours this year and 25 million direct labor hours next year, within the work being performed currently.
The contractor's proposal contains an adequate description of its basis for direct labor hours, including sufficient rationale for engineering judgment and projections from prior work completed on similar programs.