What does DING stand for?
DING stands for Direct Injection Natural Gas (engines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DING
- Dyson Initiative National Evaluation (pediatrics)
- Deep Impact Networking Experiment (US NASA)
- Defense Industrial Network
- Defense Information Network
- Distributed Networks, Inc. (Oceanside, CA)
- Dysautonomia Information Network (awareness group)
- Dipartimento di Informatica (Italian: Department of Computer Science)
- Defense Information School
- Deconvolution-INterpolation Gridding
- Delaware Incomplete Non-Grantor Trust (tax planning)
- Donau-Iller-Nahverkehrsverbund-GmbH (German)
- Distributed Information Generator
- Destination ImagiNation Inc.
- Districts in Need of Improvement (public school system)
- Deutschsprachige in Japan (German: Association of Germans/Swiss/Austrians Living in Japan)
- Direct in Kind Funding
- Double Income No Kids
- Dual Income No Kids
- Development Institute for Knowledge Education and Learning (est. 1999 at University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Double Income No Kids with Excessive Mortgage