2L Direct Injection Common Rail (DICOR) turbocharged and intercooled diesel four-cylinder delivers both the power and refinement expected of new-generation diesel powerplants, developing 103kW at 4000 rpm and a muscular 320 Nm of pure pulling-power spread liberally between 1700--2700 rpm engine speeds.
What does DICOR stand for?
DICOR stands for Direct Injection Common Rail (automotive engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dictionnaire Contextuel du Français Économique (French: Contextual Dictionary of Economic French)
- Department of International Communication
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine
- División de Comunicación (Spanish: Communication Division)
- Direccion de Comunicaciones de Carabineros (Spanish: Directorate of Police Communications; Chile)
- Direct Commissary Support System
- Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
- Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (est. 1997; Duke University; North Carolina)
- Directing, Controlling Staff
- Division de la Coordination Paye et des Rémunérations Spécifiques (French: Division for the Coordination Pay and Compensation Specific)
- Department of International Cooperation Studies
- Dynamic Interferential Current Ossification System (bone growth)
- Digital Communications System Evaluator
- Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (China)
- Defense Intelligence Counterdrug Program
- Denver Inner City Parish (Denver, CO)
- Direction des Impôts et des Contributions Publiques (French: Department of Taxation and Public Contributions)
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité et Preuve (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Evidence)
- Drop In Communications Package (MKV SOC)
- Drug Intelligence and Clinical Pharmacy (periodical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 Ltr Water cooled, Direct Injection Common Rail (DICOR), Turbocharged Intercooled Diesel Engine with EGR and 2.
2 litre direct injection common rail diesel engine.
9 CRDi LX Price: pounds 16,250 Mechanical: 143bhp, 2,902cc direct injection common rail turbo-charged diesel engine driving front wheels via five-seed manual transmission Max speed: 104mph 0-62mph: 15.
Although UK versions of the 156 and 156 Sportwagon already offer the option of direct injection common rail turbodiesel technology, via the acclaimed 150bhp five cylinder 2.
Stilo will become available in three trim levels - Active, Dynamic and Abarth - with a choice of four petrol engines and a powerful 115 bhp direct injection common rail (JTD) diesel.
Stilo will become available in three trim levels - Active, Dynamic and Abarth - with a choice of four petrol engines and a powerful 115bhp direct injection common rail (JTD) diesel.
The One D is the first car in the history of the brand to use a diesel engine, and by using the latest all aluminium lightweight unit with direct injection common rail technology, it is able to keep weight to a minimum and power to the maximum.