| KUWAIT, March 14 (KUNA) -- The financial and economic committee in the National Assembly tackled today with the minister of commerce and industry Anas al-Saleh the idea of a draft law seeking the establishment of an authority for encouraging direct foreign investment in Kuwait.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Direct Foreign Investment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Dietary Fructose Intolerance (digestion)
- Different Flipping Idea (polite form)
- Digital Facility Interface
- Digital Filmmaking Institute (various locations)
- Digital Filter Initialization
- Digital Frog International (software; Ontario, Canada)
- Digital Fuel Injection
- Direct Flame Impingement
- Direct Flights International (Australia)
- Direct Fluid Indicator (geology)
- Direct Fuel Injection
- Discount From Invoice
- Disease-Free Interval
- Diversified Fixed Interest (finance; Australia)
- Documentary Film Institute
- Dom Finance et Investissement (French investment company)
- Dr Foster Intelligence (UK)
- Dyed Fuel Inspector
- Data Field Identifier/Data Use Identifier
- Defense-in-Depth Functional Implementation Architecture (cybersecurity; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 billion) of direct foreign investment in 2012 The UAE, regarded as a haven of political stability, gained $8.
The tourism industry received direct foreign investments in the amount of $20.
Summary: NEW DELHI -- India has eased regulations governing foreign companies and their Indian joint venture partners as it seeks to halt a decline in direct foreign investment.
The direct foreign investments wereestimated at USD 1,4 billion in 2009, recording 17 % growth rate, compared to USD 1,2 billion in 2007.