A statement issued by the bank here identified the sources of the cash as direct draw orders issued from the state treasury to the Central Bank for the presidential institution.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Dimebag Darrell (guitar player)
- Dimension Data (various locations)
- Dimensional Drawing
- Dionicko Drustvo (Croatian: limited partnership)
- Dippin' Dots
- Direct Damage (Everquest gaming term)
- Direct Debit
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Downlink
- Direct Download
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
- Directives Documentation (NASA)
- Disc Diameter (optical measurement)
- Discharged Dead
- Disconnecting Device (bolted bus)
- Dishonorable Discharge
- Disk Drive
- Displacement Damage (nuclear interactions)
- Distal Muscular Dystrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pro-Line refrigeration equipment line has also been expanded with bottle coolers to compliment the direct draw and back bar models.
Debt Free Direct draws up IVAs and repayment plans for borrowers who are in financial difficulty.
Students receive instruction and the opportunity to work on a variety of dispensing systems: glycol-cooled, air-cooled and direct draw self-contained.
Zuhse said that accounts that don't use a direct draw system should be on blended gas.