1 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV Direct Download Links Repository Apple just released iOS 5.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Direct Download
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Diluted bitumen/Diluent lines
- Dimebag Darrell (guitar player)
- Dimension Data (various locations)
- Dimensional Drawing
- Dionicko Drustvo (Croatian: limited partnership)
- Dippin' Dots
- Direct Damage (Everquest gaming term)
- Direct Debit
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Downlink
- Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
- Directives Documentation (NASA)
- Disc Diameter (optical measurement)
- Discharged Dead
- Disconnecting Device (bolted bus)
- Dishonorable Discharge
- Disk Drive
- Displacement Damage (nuclear interactions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It breaks new ground by being the first consumer OS to be released as a direct download, rather than as a disk in a cardboard box.
The RS-232 interface allows the recording of temperature readings and direct download to any PC providing valuable data analysis.
The optional RS-232 computer interface allows the recording of temperature readings and direct download to any PC, which is said to provide valuable data for analysis.
Through direct downloads across systems, reporting is not only quicker but better, removing the element of human error associated with data entry.
There's a built-in modem for direct downloads (no PC needed), and you can buy the book with a subscription program or by itself.
Coregis also offers direct download of Standard & Poor's rating analysis and includes access to the Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) site.