Answer: An employer can pay an employee through a direct deposit system, automated teller machine card, payroll card or other means of electronic transfer under the following conditions: Employee specifically and voluntarily agrees and authorizes employer to pay him or her through a direct deposit system, ATM card, payroll card or other means of electronic transfer.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Direct Deposit System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Dental Society
- Digital Devil Saga (gaming)
- digital differential analyzer
- Digital Display Scope
- Digital Display System
- Digital Document System
- Dillards Department Stores (stock symbol)
- Dimensionnement des Structures (French: Dimensioning of Structures)
- Ding Dong School (TV show)
- Dirección de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Directorate of Social Development; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think some people are scared of the direct deposit system.