Three out of four employees use direct deposit for payroll and one out of four still receive paper checks, said a new survey from NACHA, the electronic payments association.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Direct Deposit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Divide
- Digital Domain
- Diluted bitumen/Diluent lines
- Dimebag Darrell (guitar player)
- Dimension Data (various locations)
- Dimensional Drawing
- Dionicko Drustvo (Croatian: limited partnership)
- Dippin' Dots
- Direct Damage (Everquest gaming term)
- Direct Debit
- Direct Downlink
- Direct Download
- Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
- Directives Documentation (NASA)
- Disc Diameter (optical measurement)
- Discharged Dead
- Disconnecting Device (bolted bus)
- Dishonorable Discharge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paying employees via direct deposit rather than with paper checks provides big green benefits.
In a sector like franchising, which employs more than eight million people domestically while generating retail sales in excess of $1 trillion annually, it is important to recognize that banking the unbanked into direct deposit can have a significant impact on the bottom line.
A: Your employer may not switch your paycheck to direct deposit if you object.
The reversal of a direct deposit made in error is not an unauthorized EFT when it involves: i.
The number of a taxpayer's account to which the direct deposit of a tax refund should be sent.
DIRECT DEPOSIT The benefits of payroll direct deposit for employees and the companies they work for are plentiful.