This first volume is devoted to converting direct current to direct current (DC-DC), and covers modeling DC-DC converters, classical DC-DC pulse-width modulator hard-switching converters, and derived structures of DC-DC converters.
What does DC-DC stand for?
DC-DC stands for Direct Current to Direct Current (power conversion)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 21 other meanings of DC-DC in our Acronym Attic
- Disclosure Controls and Procedures
- Disease Control and Prevention
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum (journal)
- Detect, Classify & Track
- Direct Connection (file sharing program)
- Destiny's Child (band)
- Distributed Computing Application Programming Interface
- Distributed Computing-Application Programming Interface
- Damage Control-Automation for Reduced Manning (US Navy)
- Direct Current Coupled Burst-Mode Receiver
- Director of Communications-Electronics
- Dual Channel Emitter Switched Thyristor
- Dual Carrier-High Speed Downlink Packet Access (telecommunications)
- Dual Carrier-High Speed Packet Access (telecommunications)
- Dual Carrier-High Speed Uplink Packet Access
- Diagnostic Criteria for Psychiatric Disorders for Use with Adults with Learning Disabilities/Mental Retardation
- Drift Compensated Multiple Description Video Coding
- Differential Correlation Matched Filter
- De-Correlating Multi-User Detector (communications)
- Differential Correlation Multiple Signal Classification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution developed by the Monash University team achieved a 90 percent conversion efficiency using a digitally controlled current-fed, push-pull direct current to direct current (DC/DC) converter system to produce a high voltage DC bus from a low voltage DC source, and an H-bridge converter output stage to connect from this DC bus to the alternating current (AC) grid.
The company said the components include a hybrid control computer, a battery-monitoring unit, a direct current to direct current (DC-Dc) converter and an electric compressor for air conditioning systems.
Grenson Electronics is a designer and producer of custom low voltage direct current to direct current power conversion electronics for the Aerospace, Defense and Industrial marketplaces.