This is quite similar to a direct current voltage gradient (DCVG) survey.
What does DCVG stand for?
DCVG stands for Direct Current Voltage Gradient (cathodic protection systems)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DCVG in our Acronym Attic
- Dielectric Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Digital Cerenkov Viewing Device (Canada)
- Division of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Drift Chamber Vertex Detector
- Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper (soft drink)
- De Combinatie van Factoren (Dutch: The Combination of Factors; marketing agency; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Derived Collagen Volume Fraction
- Disparity Compensated View Filtering
- Delta Cardiff Volunteer Fire Company (York, PA)
- Dale City Volunteer Fire Department (Dale City, VA)
- Duke City Vascular Laboratory (Albuquerque, NM)
- Dialogues in Cardiovascular Medicine (journal; Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex, France)
- Directors of Church Volunteer Ministries (Minnesota)
- Dallas County Veterinary Medical Association (est. 1954; Dallas, TX)
- District of Columbia Veterinary Medical Association
- Developing Countries Vaccine Manufacturers' Network
- Dame Commander of the Royal Victorian Order
- Développement Culturel et Valorisation des Patrimoines (French: Cultural Development and Promotion of Cultural Heritage)
- Disparity Compensated View Prediction (video compression)
- Dynamic Classification Value Predictor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expertise in, among others, the areas of pipeline construction (conventional radiography, portable radiography, X-ray pipeline crawlers, automated ultrasonics AUT--girth weld, certified welding inspectors and asset integrity management); pipeline integrity (close interval potential survey, direct current voltage gradient survey, pipeline current attenuation survey, pipeline depth of cover and survey, pipe line right-of-way GPS survey, pH soil analysis and continuous resistivity surveys, chemical and mechanical pipeline cleaning, MFL inline inspection tools and deformation/caliper tools).
Knowledge of these common areas will allow the results of subsequent Indirect Examinations (close interval survey, direct current voltage gradient, soil resistivity) to be compared in order to identify areas that may be at a higher relative risk of external corrosion than other areas.
Combining a close interval potential survey instrument (CIPS) and a direct current voltage gradient survey instrument in a single package, the Cath-Tech can measure distance, record GPS coordinates and time as well as measure the rectifier ON and OFF and voltage gradient potentials of a pipeline correlated with distance, latitude and longitude.