Beginning with an overview of required mathematical prerequisites, the volume covers topics such as Direct 3D foundational principles; lighting, texturing, and blending; shaders; cube mapping; ambient occlusion; meshes; and character animation.
What does D3D stand for?
D3D stands for Direct 3D
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of D3D
We have 3 other meanings of D3D in our Acronym Attic
- Dirty Three (Australian band)
- Doom 3 (game)
- Dynamic Document Drafting (Microsystems software)
- Third Generation Channel Bank (24 Channels on T1)
- 30-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Diameter of 30 (particle measurement)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 328 (airliner)
- Dose Yielding 37% Survival
- Decide, Detect, Deliver, and Assess (US DoD)
- Design 3 Architecture (architectural firm; Monroeville, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Jason Zink, Matt Paettineo, and Jack Hoxley's PRACTICAL RENDERING & COMPUTATION WITH DIRECT 3D 11 (9781568817200, $69.
The chip supports OpenGL and Direct 3D and is slated to be available on graphics boards for Windows and NT workstations by the fourth quarter.