What does DTI stand for?
DTI stands for Direcção de Tecnologias de Informação (Portuguese: Directorate of Information Technologies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTI
We have 193 other meanings of DTI in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit, Toledo, & Ironton (Railroad)
- Diagnostics Techniques Immobiliers (French: Real Estate Diagnostic Techniques)
- Dial Test Indicator (mechanical measuring device used in machining)
- Diesel Turbo Intercooler (automobile)
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- Digital Technologies, Inc.
- Digital Technology International (news publishing; various locations)
- Digital Test Interface (Tollgrade)
- Digital Trunk Interface
- Digital Trunk Interface Frame (Sprint)
- Direct Tension Indicator (Applied Bolting Technology Products, Inc.)
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitor
- Direct Trader Input
- Directed Technologies, Inc.
- Direction de la Technique et de l'Innovation (French: Directorate of Technical and Innovation)
- Direction des Transmissions et de l'Informatique (French: Directorate of Communications and Information)
- Directive Technology Integrators (Oneonta, New York)
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Distance through Insulation
- Distance to Intercept (US Air Force)