Okorodudu is a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry and a Fellow of NACB.
What does DABCC stand for?
DABCC stands for Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DABCC
We have 1 other meaning of DABCC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Acquisition Backbone Core (software framework)
- Delaware Avenue Baptist Church (Buffalo, NY)
- Denturist Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Denver Asset Building Coalition (Colorado)
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (state government)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Criminalistics (American Board of Criminalistics, Inc.)
- Dispersive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (various states)
- Dutch American Bulldog Club (Netherlands)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Consultants
- Dona Ana Branch Community College
- Douglas Albert Brown Computer Company
- Degree Accreditation Board for Chartered Engineers (UK)
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Neurologists
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Debbie and Abbey Borgia Community Recreation Centre (Australia)
- Dallas Alliance for Business Development (Texas)
- Disablement Association of Barking and Dagenham (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was also a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry.
He became a certified diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry in 1982.
Demers is a diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry and a fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry.