HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, DARLINGTON COLLEGE Paul Broomhead, Nicholas Brown, Neil Stephen Dodds, Albert Ellwood, Mark Hall, Sean Harrington, Jared Paul Howell, Steven James Hunt, Jamie Michael Kitto, Denise Payne, Kelvin Smith.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Dielectric Midgap Energy Model
- Digital Mafia Enterprises, LLC
- Digital Marketing Event
- Digital Media Edition (Microsoft)
- Digital Media Exchange, Inc. (Philippines)
- Digital Motor Electronics
- Digital Music Entertainment (software)
- Dimier Marc Électricité (French electrical company)
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Direct Machine Environment
- Direct Manufacturing Expense
- Direct Marketing Expense
- Direct Measurement Explorer
- Directed Molecular Evolution (method)
- Direction-Biased Motion Estimation
- Discurso Matemático Escola (Portugusese: School Mathematics Discourse)
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Distributed Management Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stewart has a diploma in mechanical engineering and worked for seven years with BNFL and British Aerospace so was the obvious choice to work for a number of engineering clients at Liverpool accountancy firm The Wilson Henry Partnership.