The programme would interest those studying the core modules of the NCTJ Diploma in Journalism or those already with the diploma, and anyone interested in developing their sports writing skills.
What does DIJ stand for?
DIJ stands for Diploma in Journalism (degree; various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIJ
We have 2 other meanings of DIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Daffodil Institute of Information Technology (UK)
- Deaf Initiative in Information Technology
- Diabetes Institute for Immunology and Transplantation (University of Minnesota)
- Digital Invisible Ink Toolkit (software tool)
- Division of Instructional and Information Technology
- Drug Incubation Infectivity Test
- Defense In-Transit Item Visibility System
- Daerah Istimewa Jogjakarta (Indonesian province)
- Death in June (band)
- Dijon, France - Longvic (Airport Code)
- Direction de l'Informatique Judiciaire (French: Director of Judicial Information; Sénégal)
- Dispositif Insertion Jeunes (French youth advocacy federation)
- Distal Interphalangeal Joint (veterinary science)
- Drug Information Journal (pharmaceutical industry)
- Datenbank für Internationale Jugendarbeit
- Dotation d'Installation aux Jeunes Agriculteurs (French: Endowment for Young Farmer Setup)
- Dispositif d'Insertion des Jeunes de l'Education Nationale (French: Device for Youth Integration of National Education)
- Danone Institute of Japan Foundation (est. 1999)
- Dubai International Jazz Festival (UAE)
- Dr. Ismail Jumale Human Rights Organization (Somalia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mishkhes holds a bachelor degree in English language from Cairo University as well as diploma in journalism from Britain and a diploma in instant translation from American University in Cairo.
Willow, who comes from Tregaron in Ceredigion, won the Welsh Livery Guild travel bursary in a contest among students on the postgraduate diploma in journalism studies at Cardiff University.
After obtaining his master's degree in political science and a bachelor of law degree, Mukherjee completed his diploma in journalism in Sydney.
Mr Johnston gained a diploma in Journalism Studies from the University of Wales in Cardiff.