The only health centre operated by the Diocese of Torit was brought down and destroyed to ashes.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Diocese of Torit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Description of Test (careers)
- Design on Textile
- Designated Order Turnaround (NYSE trading method)
- Designating Optical Tracker
- Dicapo Opera Theatre (New York, NY)
- Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
- Diffuse Optical Tomography
- Digital Oligonucleotide Tiling
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
- Digital Optical Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
We don't have anything at all," said Dennis Okumu, food security and nutrition officer at the Catholic Diocese of Torit.
By Steve Paterno March 22, 2013 - Bishop Johnson Akio Mutek of Catholic Diocese of Torit is no more.
June 19, 2010 (TORIT, Eastern Equatoria) -- The Retired Catholic Bishop Emeritus of the Catholic Diocese of Torit Bishop Paride Taban has called upon all the people of Southern Sudan and those in the Diaspora to get united ahead of the 2011 referenda that will determine the future destiny of the people of South Sudan.