March 27, 2012 (RUMBEK) - Youth in South Sudan Lakes State have told administrators of the Catholic Church Diocese of Rumbek that they will go on strike and shut down Catholic Radio Goods News if their issues are not addressed.
What does DOR stand for?
DOR stands for Diocese of Rumbek
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOR
We have 88 other meanings of DOR in our Acronym Attic
- Designer of Record
- Destructive Orgone
- Detailed Outage Report
- Diagnostic Odds Ratio (medical testing)
- Dialogue on Race
- Differential Oneway Range
- Digital Operating Room
- Digital Optical Recording
- Dimension Ordered Routing (algorithm)
- Diminishing Ovarian Reserve (fertility)
- Diocese of the Resurrection
- Dirección de Orientaciòn Revolucionaria (Spanish: Address of Revolutionary Orientation)
- Direct Oxide Reduction
- Director of Recruitment (various companies)
- Director of Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Director of Research (various organizations)
- Directorate of Oilseeds Research (India)
- Directorate of Resources (UK)
- Discharge on Request
- Division of Responsibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
In south Sudan, in the Episcopal (Anglican) Church of Sudan (ECS), the diocese of Rumbek (with the help of the American evangelical organization Samaritan's Purse) recently opened 10 churches in one month.
July 22, 2011 (JUBA) - The president of the Republic of South Sudan had sent a message of condolences to the Diocese of Rumbek Catholic Church on Thursday after Bishop Caesar Mazzolari who died on Saturday 16.
Odong also reported that some teachers serving in diocesan Comboni schools, face financial discrimination because of the erroneous claim that the Catholic diocese of Rumbek is financially endowed thanks to multiple donors and school fees paid by pupils and that it can afford to pay well all its teachers.
By Manyang Mayom January 25, 2011 (RUMBEK) - Good News Radio, based in the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek, Lakes state, marks its one year since it started transmission - it has been twelve months of morning (06h30 -- 10h00) and evening (17h30 -- 22h30) daily broadcasting.
By Manyang Mayom January 19, 2011 (RUMBEK) - The Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek (DOR), Lordship Caesar Mazzolari, is on his way to Italy to raise funds to support schools in the Catholic dioceses of Sudan, both in the north and south of the country.
The Governor recognized the work of the Church in Southern Sudan, and especially in Lakes State, citing the various learning institutions established and managed by the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek during the war and after.
2010 (ST) The event was organized by heads of different Churches, among them, the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek, Episcopal Church of Sudan (ECS), Pentecostal Church and Baptist Church.