This trackway, recovered from the bed of the Paluxy River in what is now Dinosaur Valley State Park in Somervell County, Texas, has been interpreted to document the attack of a predatory theropod, probably Acrocanthosaurus, on its sauropod prey (Thomas & Farlow 1997).
What does DVSP stand for?
DVSP stands for Dinosaur Valley State Park (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVSP
We have 2 other meanings of DVSP in our Acronym Attic
- Deerfield Valley Stump Jumpers (Wilmington, VT)
- Declarative Velocity Style Language (programming language)
- Det Var Så Lidt (Danish: You're Welcome)
- Diploma in Veterinary State Medicine (UK)
- Distributed Virtual Shared Memory
- Dave's Virtual Sungrazer Observatory
- Denver Support Office
- Domestic Violence Shelter Operations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dura Vermeer Stedelijke Ontwikkeling (Dutch construction company)
- Digital Valve Sequence Programmer (Valco Instruments)
- Disabled Veterans SCUBA (Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) Project (California)
- Domestic Voice Service Provider
- Distributed Virtual-Time Scheduling in Rings (bandwidth allocation algorithm)
- Dashboard Viewer for SharePoint Services (software)
- Digital Video Security Systems (San Diego, California)
- Digital Video Single Sided
- Digital Video Surveillance System
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar Series (various universities)
- DUB VOX Studio Services (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Dysfunctional Voiding Symptom Score (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northwest of Waco in Glen Rose is the Dinosaur Valley State Park on the banks of the Paluxy River which has some of the best dinosaur tracks in the US.