The Field House has seen an increase in visitors, which has been attributed to the recent re-opening of the visitor center at nearby Dinosaur National Monument.
What does DINO stand for?
DINO stands for Dinosaur National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DINO
- Development Institute for Knowledge Education and Learning (est. 1999 at University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Double Income No Kids with Excessive Mortgage
- Double Income, No Kids
- Double Income No Kids
- Double Income No Kids Unbelievable Mortgage
- Double Income, No Kids, With A Dog
- Double Income No Kids Yet
- Device Initialization
- Data in Nothing Out
- Democrat in Name Only
- Distance Is No Object
- Developing International Networks for Oral Health
- Drug Information Network of Nepal (US Pharmacopeial Convention)
- Diisononyl Phthalate
- Doi Inthanon National Park (Thailand)
- Digital Imaging Network - Picture Archiving and Communications System
- Denver Independent Network of Restaurants (Denver, CO)
- Digidesign Intelligent Noise Reduction
- Digital Input Noise Reduction
- Drosophila Insulin Receptor (molecular biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Millions of years later, sauropodomorphs evolved into gigantic sauropods, long-necked plant eaters whose fossils are well known from elsewhere in Utah, including Dinosaur National Monument.
Last verified captures of the bonytail occurred in the main stem of the Colorado River, Colorado, and the Green and lower Yampa rivers, Colorado and Utah, including reaches in Dinosaur National Monument (Vanicek and Kramer, 1969; Vanicek et al.
In the letter, the specimen was listed in black and white: Field Number 155 from Dinosaur National Monument in Utah.
River rafting The Yampa is wonderful; it's mostly inside Dinosaur National Monument.