Dinitrochlorobenzene induced Colitis in the Guinea pig: Studies of Colonic Lamina Propria LymphocytesJJ].
What does DNCB stand for?
DNCB stands for Dinitrochlorobenzene
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DNCB
We have 4 other meanings of DNCB in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Noise Covering
- Dairy Nutrition Council of Alberta
- Damage Needs and Capacity Assessment
- Delaware North Companies Australia
- Demarest Nature Center Association
- Dickinson Narrows Civic Association (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Digital Network for Community Advocacy
- Disaster Needs and Capabilities Assessment
- Dual Nested Complex Approximation
- Dunwoody North Civic Association (Georgia)
- Domiciliary Nursing Care Benefit (Australia)
- Democratic National Convention Committee
- Deployed Network Control Center
- Distributed Network Control Center
- District NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Coordination Committee (Nepal)
- Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (Oregon)
- DSM Nanjing Chemical Company (joint venture; Netherlands and China)
- Defense National Communications Control Center
- Definitely Not Collectable Card Game
- Dirección Nacional de Control de Drogas (Spanish, Dominican Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Validation of a mouse model of chemical-induced asthma using trimellitic anhydride, a respiratory sensitizer, and dinitrochlorobenzene, a dermal sensitizer.
Allergic rhinitis induced by intranasal sensitization and challenge with trimellitic anhydride but not with dinitrochlorobenzene or oxazolone in A/J mice.