1% drop was in line with a decrease in the Tunisian dinar against the dollar last year, Wataniya said.
What does DIN stand for?
DIN stands for Dinar (Yugoslavian national currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIN
We have 78 other meanings of DIN in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated Internet Network (private networks connected to the internet)
- Defense Intelligence Network
- Defense Intelligence Notice
- Department of Immigration and Naturalization
- Designee Information Network
- Deutsche Industrial Norms (German standards agency)
- Deutsches Institut für Normung eV (German Institute for Standardization; similar to US ANSI)
- Development in Nigeria
- Device Identification Number
- Digital Input
- Director Identification Number (India)
- Dissolved Inorganic Nitrogen
- Division des Installations Nucléaires (French: Division of Nuclear Installations; Autorité de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Division Ingénierie Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Engineering Division; Electricité de France)
- Do It Now (gaming/chat)
- Doctors Independent Network
- Document Identification Number
- Donor Identification Number
- Drug Identification Number
- Dynamic Instruction Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Own resources of the State amount to 19,975 million dinars and loan resources are estimated at 1,976 million dinars.
The dinar will eventually have substantial value, possibly the highest in the world.
8 billion dinar, four-year development plan that includes projects to increase oil and gas production, construction of a rail network, airport expansion, new cities, power stations and a port on Boubyan Island.
5 million dinar compared to 19 million dinars in 2009, of which exports to Ukraine reached to 10.
The overall value for transactions was 412,979 Libyan dinars (1.
Tunis to Djerba Tunis from pounds 45 (Sevenair - can be booked with Tunisair) Sheraton Tunis, 269 Tunisian dinars, double room, breakfast extra at 26 dinars (www.