Some of these issues include: * Third party transfer * Diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS) and parts obsolescence * Transportation * Out-of inventory (OOI) weapon systems support * Performance based logistics (PBLs) Innovative ideas and recommendations have resolved major international logistics issues and resulted in multiple benefits for the international community.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsches Reichsmark (German money pre-1945)
- Development Rate Monitor (microelectronics)
- Développement Réalisation Management (French: Development Management Director)
- Device Relationship Management (Axeda Systems Inc.)
- Diastolic Regurgitant Murmur (neonatology)
- Die-Roll Modifier (gaming)
- Digital Radio Mondiale (ETSI TS 101 980)
- Digital Restrictions Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Digital Road Map
- Dina Rättigheter Minskar (Swedish: Your Rights Diminish)
- Direct Rendering Management
- Direct Response Marketing
- Direction du Renseignement Militaire (French military secret service)
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Director of Resource Management
- Directorate of Resource Management
- Disability Resources Monthly
- Disability Rights Movement
- Disaster and Risk Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Acquisition University, working in concert with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and the DoD Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Working Group, has fielded an extensive set of DMSMS-related training and implementation resources.
Eleven recent additions to the CLC are listed below: * Privacy Protection * Space Acquisition * Spend Analysis * Strategic Sourcing * Acquisition Reporting Concepts and Policy Requirements for Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) * Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Essentials * Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Case Studies * Net-Ready Key Performance Parameter * Continuous Process Improvement * Item Unique Identifiers (IUID) * Modeling and Simulation in Systems Engineering To access the new modules, go to <http://clc.
POC: Meaghan Dowd @ (703) 247-2568 Exhibits: Dennis Sharland @ (703) 247-2573 JULY 10-13 Department of Defense Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Conference and Exhibition Charlotte, N.
Diminishing manufacturing sources (DMS) is a sub-program of GIDEP where DoD databases used in conjunction with DMS will be made available.