The drug, which has the generic name dimetridazole, is widely used to treat diseases such as hexamitasis in gamebirds during rearing and release.
What does DMZ stand for?
DMZ stands for Dimetridazole
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMZ
We have 10 other meanings of DMZ in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Metro Young Republicans
- Dufferin Mall Youth Services (Canada)
- Deutscher Motor Yacht Verband (German: German Motor Yacht Association)
- Dance Music Zone
- Data Management Zone
- Deer Management Zone (Massachusetts)
- Demilitarized Zone
- Demilitarized Zone (PCs directly connected online)
- Detection of Motion Zone (CCTV)
- Digital Media Zone
- Duncan-Mortensen-Zakai Equation
- Zone Démilitarisée (French: Demilitarized Zone)
- Dagoth Moor Zoological Gardens (gaming utility software)
- Delhi Mizo Zirlai Pawl (Mizo students organisation in Delhi, India)
- Drustvo Mladih Zreskega Pohorja (Slovenian youth club)
- Da Nang (Vietnam)
- Dagens Næringsliv (Norwegian financial newspaper)
- Dagens Nyheter (Swedish newspaper)
- DaikyoNishikawa Corporation (Japan)
- Dan Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
These drugs include nicarbazin, lascalocid, and dimetridazole (DMZ), none of which have been evaluated for safety in humans, claims the report.
These include nicarbazin, lascalocid and dimetridazole.