Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) and methanol (Me0H) were obtained from Aldrich Chemical Company.
What does DMSO stand for?
DMSO stands for Dimethylsulfoxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMSO
We have 17 other meanings of DMSO in our Acronym Attic
- Diaphyseal Medullary Stenosis with Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Center of Excellence
- Data Management for Sensor Networks
- Dimension (Swedish)
- Seaman, Draftsman-Illustrator Striker (Naval Rating)
- Defense Materiels Systems Office
- Defense Modeling and Simulation Office
- Dental Management Service Organization
- Des Moines Symphony Orchestra (Des Moines; IA)
- Director of Major Staff Office (US DoD)
- Division Medical Supply Office
- Dimethyl Sulfone
- Digital Media System-On-Chip
- Defense Message System Operations Group
- Defense Modeling and Simulation Operational and Support Activity
- Defense Message System Program
- Defense Meteorological Satellite Program
- Department of Maryland State Police
- Depot Maintenance Support Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samples were dissolved in dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) and diluted with artificial sea salt water so that final DMSO concentration did not exceed 0.
The essential oil was dissolved in dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), and diluted in a twofold manner to make the concentrations of 10, 5, 2.
2 Sample preparation PANI-EB films were prepared by dissolving the PANI-EB powder in dimethylsulfoxide to get a 0,1 wt% solution.
The adhesive is prepared by dissolving a polysaccharide having a carboxy or a carboxyalkyl group in an aprotic polar solvent such as dimethylsulfoxide.
Louis, USA were biotinamidocaproate-Nhydroxysuccinimideester (Biotin), dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), bovine serum albumin (BSA), polyoxyethylenesorbitan monolaurate (Tween 20), streptavidin-peroxidase, ureum peroxide, 3,3',5,5'-tetramethyl benzidene (TMB), N,N-dimethyl-formamide, isobutylchloroformate and thiomersal.
7% pure dimethylsulfoxide (Sigma) to make a stock solution of 10 mg/ml.