13 may have produced more branched hydroxymethylureas and more dimethylether groups in the resin structure compared with an F/(U+M) molar ratio below 1.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dimethylether
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Dialogue, Music & Effects (from audio post-production, a type of deliverable mix)
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Dielectric Midgap Energy Model
- Digital Mafia Enterprises, LLC
- Digital Marketing Event
- Digital Media Edition (Microsoft)
- Digital Media Exchange, Inc. (Philippines)
- Digital Motor Electronics
- Digital Music Entertainment (software)
- Dimier Marc Électricité (French electrical company)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Direct Machine Environment
- Direct Manufacturing Expense
- Direct Marketing Expense
- Direct Measurement Explorer
- Directed Molecular Evolution (method)
- Direction-Biased Motion Estimation
- Distance Measuring Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opening a new chapter in the Kingdom's energy sector by transforming into alternative fuel, Saudi Arabia joined hands with a Korean giant firm to build a dimethylether (DME) energy plant.
But among these, dimethylether, or DME stands out above the rest.
Extraction of sulfur compounds from gas oil using polyethyleneglykol dimethylether reduces sulfur content by 71%.
A 15 ml yellow dimethylether solution of diazomethane, ready for use and prepared by adding alcoholic solution of KOH to 300 mg of Diazald, was poured into 0.
Earlier the trade press cited sources at the economy ministry and Kogas as saying that the company would sign a preliminary deal with the Saudi Arabian government on November 2 for the plant in Jubail, which would have an annual capacity of 300,000 tons and would produce dimethylether (DME) from 2013.