This process is analogous to reduction of organic species by alkali metals in solvents such as tetrahydrofuran and dimethoxyethane (Hoijtink et al.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dimethoxyethane
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Dialogue, Music & Effects (from audio post-production, a type of deliverable mix)
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Dielectric Midgap Energy Model
- Digital Mafia Enterprises, LLC
- Digital Marketing Event
- Digital Media Edition (Microsoft)
- Digital Media Exchange, Inc. (Philippines)
- Digital Motor Electronics
- Digital Music Entertainment (software)
- Dimier Marc Électricité (French electrical company)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Direct Machine Environment
- Direct Manufacturing Expense
- Direct Marketing Expense
- Direct Measurement Explorer
- Directed Molecular Evolution (method)
- Direction-Biased Motion Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
HVA diester (II) was produced by dissolving I in dry dimethoxyethane (111.