95 Paperback T385 This beginner's guide to two dimensional drawing with AutoCAD 2012 provides step-by-step instructions for performing common tasks with this industry leading drafting and design application.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Dimensional Drawing
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Designs (SPL car audio brand)
- Digital Device
- Digital Digging
- Digital Disc
- Digital Display
- Digital Divide
- Digital Domain
- Diluted bitumen/Diluent lines
- Dimebag Darrell (guitar player)
- Dimension Data (various locations)
- Dionicko Drustvo (Croatian: limited partnership)
- Dippin' Dots
- Direct Damage (Everquest gaming term)
- Direct Debit
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Downlink
- Direct Download
- Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London-born Anthony, who lives in New York, explains: "I make a form which is three dimensional, but to realise this, I first of all have to make a two dimensional drawing.
Again, the equipment weight and dimensional drawings are critical and will be something that the installers will need.
To see photographs, dimensional drawings, and specifications for Bunting Head Pulleys, as well as other Bunting Magnetic Metal Separators and electronic Metal Detectors, visit the Bunting Web site at www.
Included is information of interest: dimensional drawings, IPC codes, pricing, detailed product descriptions, weight and much more.
Drumlord, located on the Prince of Wales Industrial Est in Abercarn, specialises in transforming two dimensional drawings into 3D models using traditional manual and machining methods.