Diltiazem gel heals half of all anal fissures that are resistant to treatment with glyceryl trinitrate ointment, said Marion Jonas and associates at the University of Nottingham (England).
What does DTZ stand for?
DTZ stands for Diltiazem (pharmacology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTZ
We have 1 other meaning of DTZ in our Acronym Attic
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Discount to Yield (investing)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
- Downtown Youth Center
- Drink Till You Drop
- Don't Touch Your Face (contagion prevention)
- Dorchester Town Youth Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drugs include the drugs diltiazem, felodipine, nifedipine and verapamil.
At the time New Drug Submissions were being received by the directorate, there were no monographs for Diltiazem in the US or British pharmacopeias, and there were no reports in the literature documenting resolution of the drug from its related compounds.