In the rich tradition of Midwestern DIY punk from Dillinger Four to Rivethead, Banner Pilot, Dear Landlord, and the Copyrights, Off With Their Heads make finger-snapping music that doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a bright teal unitard and leg warmers when they sing about their own emotional knife fights.
What does D4 stand for?
D4 stands for Dillinger Four (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of D4
We have 3 other meanings of D4 in our Acronym Attic
- Division 3 Male (sports classification)
- Dual 3 Lane Motorway (UK)
- D3 Dopamine Receptor
- Degraded, Denied, and Disrupted Space Operations Environment (US Army)
- Dithiole 3 Thione
- Dorsal Third Ventricle
- 4-Sided Die (gaming)
- Decontamination, Dismantlement, Deactivation, and Decommissioning (US DoE)
- Degrade, Disrupt, Deny, Destroy
- Delta4 (work process and performance improvement system for sales organizations)
- Fourth Generation Channel Bank (48 Voice Channels on 2 T-1s or 1 T-1c)
- MI-5 Special Services
- Direct Injection 4 Stroke - Diesel (Toyota)
- 2',3'-Didehydro-2',3'-Dideoxythymidine Monophosphate
- Dermatology for Animals (Campbell, CA)
- Design for Business
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Disciples 4 Christ
- Design for Demise (space debris)
- Designing for Dissemination (US NCI; Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think of Dillinger Four, and talking to people who clean my teeth or whatever, there's no comprehension of underground DIY punk rock.
Featuring members who've played in Dillinger Four, Tiltwheel, J Church, the Fuck Yeahs, the Minds, the Observers, and Cleveland Bound Death Sentence, I got to see them twice in one night.
S: Dillinger Four is the only band that would even try us.