: for patient 2 painting probes for chromosomes 15 and 22 were digoxigenin labeled (WCP 15 and WCP 22; Oncor, Gaithersburg, MD, USA); for patient 4 painting probes for chromosomes 1, 9, and 22 (WCP 1, 9, and 22; XCP-MetaSystems); for patient 6 painting probes for chromosomes 4, 8, 9, and 22 (WCP 4, 8, 9, and 22; XCP-MetaSystems and Cytocell).
What does DIG stand for?
DIG stands for Digoxigenin (DNA marker)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIG
We have 106 other meanings of DIG in our Acronym Attic
- Developers Interface Guide
- Development Incentive Grant (various locations)
- Development Insight Group
- Diffuse Ionised Gas
- Digiorgio Corporation (NYSE Symbol)
- Digital Image Generator
- Digital Imaging Group
- Digital Information Group
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Gestionale (Italian: Department of Industrial Engineering and Management)
- Direct Inertial Guidance
- Direct Injection Gasoline (vehicles)
- Disaster Information Gateway
- Discussion Group(s)
- Discussion in Groups
- Dismissed as Improperly Granted (legal)
- Disney's Internet Guide
- Distributed Information Gathering
- DOE Interaction Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
n] probes were generated by PCR and labeled with digoxigenin in the absence of a template as described by Ijdo et al.
For detection of biotin and digoxigenin, the samples were incubated with Cy3.
The Digoxigenin (DIG) system for non radioactive labelling and detection of nucleic acids- an overview.
The incubation with a mixture containing digoxigenin deoxynucleotide triphosphate, unlabeled deoxynucleotide triphosphate, and terminal transferase enzyme was developed in a humidified chamber at 37[degrees]C for 1 hr.
Cross-reactivity, % Metabolite Cardioactivity, % RRA CLIA Digoxigenin bis-digitoxoside 77 51.
Both antisense and sense (used for controls) gene-specific oligonucleotides were synthesized, labeled with digoxigenin (DIG)-dUTP, and used as probes.