95 TR591 For those already familiar with Photoshop and Lightroom, Fisher, a commercial and fine art photographer and freelance writer, explains how to use the Digital Zone System to edit digital images, based on the techniques of Ansel Adams.
What does DZS stand for?
DZS stands for Digital Zone System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DZS
We have 1 other meaning of DZS in our Acronym Attic
- Dan Zan Ryu (jujutsu)
- Defekt Z Razlogom (Slovenian: Defect of Reason)
- Deutschen Zeppelin Reederei (German: German Zeppelin Shipping)
- Deutsches Zahnärztliches Rechenzentrum (German: German Dental Data Center)
- Dezincification-Resistant (brass)
- Double Zeta Roos-Siegbahn (wave function)
- Dansk Zoologisk Selskab (Danish: Danish Zoological Society; forum)
- De Zilveren Schapen (Dutch: The Silver Sheep; soccer team; Netherlands)
- Detroit Zoological Society (Royal Oak, MI)
- Deutsche Zocker Schinken (German gaming clan)
- Dorothy Zbornak Stare (Golden Girls; TV show)
- Drop Zone Safety Officer
- Drop Zone Support Team (US Army)
- Drop Zone Support Team Leader (US DoD)
- Deutsche Zentrale für Tourismus (German: German National Tourist Board)
- Double-Zero Tail
- Dual Zone Temperature Control
- Drustvo Znanstvenih in Tehniskih Prevajalcev Slovenije
- Dragonball Z Universal Alliance
- Deutschsprachigen Zope User Group (German: German Zope User Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Fisher's THE DIGITAL ZONE SYSTEM (9781937538132, $3995) reviews a method of editing digital images that mimics Ansel Adams' Zone System for print work, offering a practical guide for detailed digital editing for photographers already familiar with Photoshop and Lightroom.
The Digital Zone System Robert Fisher Rocky Nook 802 East Cota Street, 3rd Floor Santa Barbara, CA 93103 9781937538132, $39.