ATI a key technology enabler for the Digital Display Workings Group's new Digital Visual Interface (DVI) TORONTO, April 8 /CNW-PRN/ - ATI Technologies Inc.
What does DVI stand for?
DVI stands for Digital Visual Interface (digital flat-panel displays)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DVI
We have 84 other meanings of DVI in our Acronym Attic
- Descriptive Video Information (accessibility TV technology for visually impaired)
- Device-Independent (File Name Extension)
- Diététique Vitalité Innovation (French: Diet Vitality Innovation)
- Difference Vegetation Index
- Digital Valve Interface
- Digital Video Input
- Digital Video Interactive
- Digital Video Interface (multimedia standard for computer generated text and graphics)
- Digital Video Interleave
- Digital Voice Interactive
- Direct Voice Input
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Domestic Violence Institute
- Données Voix Images (French: Voice Data Images)
- Driver-Vehicle Interface
- Digital Video Interface - Analog
- Digital Video Interface - Content Protection
- Digital Visual Interface - Digital
- Digital Video Interface - Integrated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital visual interface (DVI) and high definition multimedia interface (HDMI) are both experiencing record growth, but the future is much brighter for HDMI, reports In-Stat (http://www.
Tokyo, Japan) has incorporated Silicon Image's SiI 861 Digital Visual Interface (DVI)-compliant monitor controller into its recently announced 5 and 7 Series Prius LCD PCs.
the leading developer and manufacturer of optical extension cables and modules for system integrated Information Technology applications, is now shipping its upgraded full-fiber extension cable for Digital Visual Interface (DVI) displays.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) technology continued to lose ground in the Consumer Electronics (CE) market to its sister technology, High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), and is headed for losses in the PC market, reports In-Stat (http://www.
The new system marries proven data storage technology with the industry standard MXF file format as a solution for networks wrestling with massive data editing needs in a digital and increasingly high definition environment; --Fujifilm branded digital tape stock continues to be an essential tool used in news gathering and high definition cinematography, with media such as Fujifilm HD331 HD Cam tape for capturing and archiving high quality HD content to Fujifilm MiniDV and Fujifilm DV131 DVCam tape that works well with the new cost-effective HDV format camcorders; --Fujifilm Optical Digital Visual Interface (DVI) Link System, a short-distance, high-speed optical cable for studio, event and other commercial video transfer applications.
A 250 to 1650 MHz high-speed PLL is available and can be used to generate the master clock for DDR and digital visual interface (DVI) systems.
Set up horizontally or vertically, the box includes one digital visual interface (DVI) input, two high-definition component inputs and one video graphics array (VGA) input, as well as a full complement of standard definition input and output connections.