In exchange for the payment, Sony will be permitted to manufacture and sell various products, including digital videotape recorders and digital still cameras under several Ampex patents through April 2006, Ampex said.
What does DVTR stand for?
DVTR stands for Digital Videotape Recorder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Dynamic Virtual Tunnel Interface
- DICOM Validation Toolkit (open source project for testing, validating and diagnosing communication protocols)
- Diósgyõr-Vasgyári Testgyakorlók Köre (football club of Miskolc, Hungary)
- Design Verification Test Model
- Dynamic Virtual Terminal Manager
- Davis Villinger Temperature Probe (sediment temperature gauge)
- deep vein thrombophlebitis
- Delaware Valley Transplant Program (Philadelphia, PA)
- Design Verification Test Program
- Domestic Violence Treatment Program (various locations)
- Design Validation Test Site
- Digital Video Transport System
- Discrete-Valued Time Series
- Dynamic VTH (Threshold Voltage) Scaling
- Diamond Valley Table Tennis Association (Greensborough, Australia)
- Don Valley Trail Users Club
- Deep Venous Thrombosis of the Upper Extremity
- Dahlia Vereniging Utrecht (Dutch: Dahlia Society of Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Deutsche Volksunion (German Peoples Union)
- Digital Voice Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier Emmy Awards received by Matsushita/Panasonic were given: in 1980 for digital video effects; in 1986 for the consumer videotape recorder; in 1990 for automated record playback for large video libraries; in 1991 for CCD imaging technologies; two awards in 1992, one for the half-inch composite D-3 digital videotape recorder and the other for the digitally processed, broadcast quality camera; in 1993, for the digital video production switcher; in 1994, for the CCD imaging device with on-chip microlens; and in 1995, for the D-5 half-inch digital component format.
20, 1997--Panasonic Broadcast & Digital Systems Company (PBDSC) announced today that worldwide deliveries of DVCPRO digital videotape recorders have surpassed the 25,000 mark; sales of DVCPRO recorders have more than doubled in the past seven months.