Mobile Digital Video Recorders and Locomotive Digital Video Recorders are designed for reliability in harsh mobile environments, while 4000 C Series recorders provide both IP and analog camera support for fixed platform deployments.
What does DVR stand for?
DVR stands for Digital Video Recorder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DVR
We have 83 other meanings of DVR in our Acronym Attic
- Data Validation Review
- Data Verification Record
- Datenverarbeitungsregisternummer (German: Data processing register; Austria)
- Deep Vibes Recordings (record label)
- Delay Variance Routing Protocol
- Design Verification Report
- Désobstruction des Voies Respiratoires (French: Clearing of Respiratory Tract)
- Detailed Verification Requirement
- Deutscher Verkehrssicherheitsrat eV
- Device Driver (File Name Extension)
- Digital Video Recording
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Direct Volume Rendering (collection of methods for volume visualization)
- Distance Vector Routing (network protocol)
- Distributed Virtual Reality (computer networking)
- Distributed Virtual Routing (computer networking)
- Division of Vital Records
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Domestic Violence Report (law enforcement)
- Double-Valve Replacement (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At his keynote speech at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates reiterated his commitment to the digital home and announced that the Media Center will serve as a personal video recorder (PVB)--also known as a digital video recorder (DVR)--and operate under a common electronic program guide (EPG).