The MTTS terminals represent a breakthrough in the new generation of high-capacity, digital troposcatter systems for highly mobile users.
What does DIGTROPO stand for?
DIGTROPO stands for Digital Troposcatter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Digital Graphics System
- Digital Image Generation System
- Digital Inertial Guidance System
- Drop In GPR Sensor (mine detection)
- Duchamp's Irreverent Guiding Spirit, Inc. (design firm)
- Dumbledore Is the Giant Squid (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Diversity Initiative for Graduate Study in the Social Sciences (University of California)
- Descriptive, Inferential, and Graphical Statistics
- Damn It's Good to Be King
- Deutscher Indoor Golf Verband (German indoor golf)
- Daiwa International Holdings, Inc. (Hong Kong)
- Data Input Handler
- Days in Hell
- Deer in Headlights
- Délégué Interrégional Handicap (French: Interregional Delegate Handicap)
- Département Interfacultaire d'Histoire (French: Interfaculty Department of History; Switzerland)
- Department of Indian Health (Colorado)
- Derecho Internacional Humanitario (International Humanitarian Law)
- Designated Industrial Hygienist
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rate-adaptive transmission device, such as a digital troposcatter modem, adjusts its data transmission rate as atmospheric conditions change, yet traffic management policies traditionally remain static until operators intervene.