Once approved by the battalion commander, the training was put into the Digital Training Management System (DTMS) and the battalion S-3 worked with the brigade, ESC.
What does DTMS stand for?
DTMS stands for Digital Training Management System (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTMS
We have 16 other meanings of DTMS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Traffic Management Regulations
- Department of Transport and Main Roads (Australia)
- Design Target Miss Rate (Computer Architecture)
- Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance
- Direction des Transports Maritimes, Routiers et Fluviaux (French: Directorate of Maritime Transport, Road and River)
- Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Database & Transaction Management System (IBM)
- Defense Traffic Management Service
- Dell Toner Management System
- Deutsche Telefon- und Marketing Services AG (German telephone operating company)
- Diplôme de Technicien des Métiers du Spectacle (French: Technician Diploma in Performing Arts)
- Disaster Transportation Management System
- Document Tracking and Management System
- Does That Make Sense
- Design, Technology and Management Society International
- Don't Tell My Tailor (band; France)
- Durum Triangle Music Teachers Association (Langdon, ND)
- Drug Treatment Monitoring Unit (UK)
- Deutschen Traditions Motorboot Vereinigung (German: German Traditional Motor Association)
- Duclos, Thorne, Mollet-Viéville & Associés (law firm; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pickup Team: Government Accountability Office: Defense Capabilities and Management Phone: (202) 512-9619 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To provide decision makers with greater visibility on the language and culture knowledge and skills of Army and Marine Corps general purpose forces that could inform force management processes, the Secretary of Defense should direct the Secretary of the Army to establish clearly defined data fields for all mandatory language and culture training tasks within the Digital Training Management System and update Digital Training Management System records for soldiers who completed training prior to these fields being established.
HQDA IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON A WAY TO ELIMINATE THE DA FORM 348 PAPER TRAIL BY LINKING THE DATA BACK INTO SAMS-E (AND LATER GCSS-A) USING THE DIGITAL TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DTMS).
The Army has recently designated the Digital Training Management System as its system of record for tracking the completion of required training, but guidance concerning system implementation is unclear and the system lacks some needed capabilities.
This permitted submission of an updated database capture to the Digital Training Management System (DTMS) team.