The Digital Topographic Support System-Light (DTSS-L) (Figure 9) is an example of the recent ability to move technology closer to the soldier.
What does DTSS-L stand for?
DTSS-L stands for Digital Topographic Support System-Light
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Data Transmission from Survey Ships
- David Thompson Secondary School
- Digital Telephone Switching System
- Digital Time Synchronization Service (NIST)
- Digital Time-Stamping Service
- Digital Topographic Support System
- Digital Transmission Surveillance System
- Digitized Terrain Support System
- Downtown Silver Spring (Maryland)
- Dynamic Tracking Suspension System (Mazda)
- Digital Topographic Support System/Quick Response Multicolor Printer
- District of Timiskaming Social Services Administration Board (Canada)
- Date/Publication Status
- Dial Tone Speed Test
- District Technical Support Team (India)
- Do the Simplest Thing
- Derivative Truncated Sequential Test Program
- Do the Simplest Thing That Could Possibly Work (Extreme Programming, XP)
- Debug Tool Setup Utility (IBM)
- Développement du Transport Sanitaire et de l'Urgence (French: Development of Health and Emergency Transport; ambulances)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The terrain-analysis team operates from a specially configured HMMWV ambulance modeled after the Digital Topographic Support System-Light (DTSS-L) (to be fielded to the unit in FY03).