Airman staff 1 LANCER TESTING = $13,011,220 Kenneth Harris recommended that the 402nd Software Maintenance Group migrate legacy B-1 Lancer test program sets at the radar/electronic warfare station to another legacy tester allowing the 402 SMG to focus on the newer advanced digital test station.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Digital Test Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Difference of Two Squares
- Differential Temperature Switch
- Digital Tandem Switch
- Digital Telecommunications System
- Digital Terminal Systems (Bellcore)
- Digital Termination Service
- Digital Termination System (telecom)
- Digital Terrain System
- Digital Test Signal
- Digital Test Stand
- Digital Test Subsystem
- Digital Theater Sound (Digital Theater Systems, Inc.)
- Digital Theater Systems, Inc.
- Digital Theatre System
- Digital Thermal Sensor (computing)
- Digital Time Stamp
- Digital Transceiver System (digital avalanche transceiver)
- Digital Transmission Surveillance System
- Digital Transmission System
- Digital Transmission Systems, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the selection of Teradyne as the prime contractor to provide the new B-1B Advanced Digital Test Station (ADTS), the ADTS Integrated Product Team building process is complete.