Eleven of the 20 world thematic spreads cover new topics, and the topographic relief of the volume's physical and continental maps has been revised using the latest digital terrain data.
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for Digital Terrain Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Dëschtennis Diddeleng (Luxembourg table tennis)
- Desktop Tower Defense (gaming)
- Detailed Technical Design (various meanings)
- Detailed Troop Decontamination
- Developer's Tape Delivery
- Developmental Test Director
- Developmental Testing Directorate (North American Rescue; Greer, SC)
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- diastrophic dysplasia
- Differential Trellis Decoding
- Digital Topographic Data
- Digitally Transmitted Disease (computer virus)
- Dimensión Telediastólica (Spanish: End-Diastolic Dimension)
- Direct to Disk (audio recording mode)
- Director of Training Development
- Directorate of Technical Development (U.k)
- Directorate of Training Developments
- Division of Training and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- Do the Dance
- Do The Deed
Samples in periodicals archive:
These PDAs are an early example of the soldier as a primary source of digital terrain data.
It is impossible to have digital terrain data that matches the terrain exactly, due to cost and technical limitations.
For example, Army space support team members are embedded with the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force and are providing expertise in Global Positioning System operations, counter GPS-jamming techniques, and digital terrain data exploitation.